Tuesday, December 25, 2018

12/25/18

A FIST holiday tradition..  Rest day.. Regardless of your religious beliefs, take today and reflect on the important things of your life... Family (pets included) and friends.. As Tiny Tim says, "God Bless us, every one."

Twas the day before Christmas and all through the house
Not a creature was stirring,
Except the dedicated people who train at FIST.
While people were all snug in their beds
Those at FIST were pressing stuff over their heads.
I, with my stop watch and kettlebell in hand
Had slugged down some coffee so I could lead this band.
When out on the lawn there arose such a clatter
People in the neighborhood knew what was the matter
It was the pushing of a sled by the nuts from FIST
Rocking their morning workout, "They must have lost their wits!"
So come and join us for fun and bells,
I promise it won't be living hell.
So to all of my FIST family,
I just have to say,
"Always train hard,
Cool down and have a nice day.."


Merry Christmas.. El Rey always..

No comments:

Post a Comment